10 Years As A Superior Court Commissioner

We Understand the Legal Complexities of Domestic Partnerships

With more than 35 years of family law experience, attorney Barry Mack skillfully represents people in domestic partnerships. Whether your partnership is ending or you wish to establish a partnership agreement as you begin a new part of your relationship, you can turn to our firm for help. We apply significant knowledge of California laws to handle your needs.

Are you in a civil union and seeking divorce? Or, do you simply have certain legal concerns involving your same-sex marriage? Call The Mack Law Offices today at 760-585-3096 to arrange your consultation. Mr. Mack has practiced family law for more than 35 years, both in private practice and as a Superior Court commissioner. He will personally handle your matter.

We Can Draft an Agreement for You and Your Partner

Barry Mack represents same-sex couples who are interested in entering into domestic partnership agreements. Mr. Mack can inform you of your legal rights and options. He also files the necessary paperwork with the Secretary of State. While registering as domestic partners is not the same as marriage, it does provide you and your partner with certain rights.

You may also be interested in a partnership agreement that will provide directives for certain property and custody decisions in the event your relationship ends. While it may not be the most pleasant item to discuss, it can prevent problems should your relationship end.

Are You Ending Your Same-Sex Partnership?

Our law firm protects the rights of people who are ending their relationships or divorcing. We strive for settlement first and view litigation as a last resort. We approach your case with great care, recognizing the impact these decisions will have on you and your children. We are adept at handling any uncertainties or complications that can arise regarding child custody. For example, the nonbiological parent may be concerned about his or her rights. We also seek fair determinations of property division.

Do you have questions regarding same-sex marriage? Whether that question involves child custody, property division or tax implications, The Mack Law Offices has the experience to help you. Call us today at 760-585-3096 to arrange your confidential consultation. Or, contact us online.