10 Years As A Superior Court Commissioner

When You Need to Relocate, Call an Attorney First

After a divorce, it is common for parents to relocate for work, family and personal reasons. When children are involved in a move-away or relocation, the custodial and noncustodial parent may face several challenges. Attorney Barry Mack represents custodial and noncustodial parents in child custody modifications. He seeks favorable outcomes that truly protect the best interests of the child or children.

Are you considering relocating with your child? Do you wish to contest a proposed modification and relocation? Call The Mack Law Offices today at 760-585-3096 to arrange a consultation with our lawyer.

Knowledgeable Representation for Relocation Requests

Barry Mack is a family law attorney with more than 35 years of experience. He strives to resolve conflicts through negotiated settlements. Mr. Mack knows that by keeping your case out of the courtroom, your time and money are conserved. He has substantial experience representing parents both during and after a divorce has been finalized.

In all child custody and visitation matters, the best interests of the child must be considered and safeguarded. Therefore, when representing custodial and noncustodial parents, our firm works to concisely demonstrate how the child or children will be affected by the relocation. If we are initiating a relocation, we will try to show how the child’s best interests will be served with the granting of a “move-away” request. If we are challenging a relocation, we will try to demonstrate how the best interests of the child will be served by denying the move-away request.

For assistance with any matter involving relocating with a child, call our office at 760-585-3096 to schedule your confidential consultation with Barry Mack. Or, contact us online to have someone be in touch with you promptly.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.